A wide welcoming space with various services:
- tourist information about wine makers, accommodation facilities, restaurants in Barolo
- wine shop with over 600 different wines for sale, selected among the most prestiigious producers of Barolo and Barbaresco.
- 8 different important Barolos for tasting every day, served though our “Enomatic machine” that maintains the wine at controlled temperature and protected by nitrogen (inert gas for edibles).
- books and publications about Langhe and Roero area, about the wines of the area, maps of Barolo and Barbaresco crus, map of the local pathways
- sale of modern and ancient corkscrew
- accessories for serving wine (decanter, drop stop, corks, thermometers, wine aerator)
- posters of ancient corkscrews and Langhe landscape
- Barolo t-shirts, hats, aprons, tea towels, souvenirs and gadgets
All the official merchandise of the Corkscrew Museum in Barolo is for sale in our bookshop, or can be purchased online by sending an email to: email@example.com.
The given costs do NOT include posting and packaging.
Payment can be through bank transfer or credit card.